Dependable Property Maintenance Services in Chicago
Manage Chicago, Inc. is dedicated to providing affordable quality property maintenance services to multi-family homeowners and landlords. Caring for your home and saving you time and money are our top priorities.
Our Chicago property maintenance division caters to residential and commercial clients including condominium associations, apartment complexes and office buildings. Our services include scheduled maintenance, emergency repairs as well as general repairs and improvements. We offer clients a one-stop property maintenance company dedicated to all their maintenance needs. Some maintenance services we offer are:
* Electrical: interior and exterior lighting and service upgrades
* Plumbing: plumbing repairs and service enhancements
* Mechanical/HVAC: repairing existing services and routine maintenance
* General Repairs: roof/gutter/siding/windows/masonry
* Painting: interior and exterior painting
* Cleaning: professional interior and exterior cleaning
* Section 8 Inspection Repairs
* Gutter Maintenance
* Filter Maintenance
* Curbing Trash
* Tenant Requests
* Smoke Detector Maintenance
* Install Seasonal Lights
* Paint Interior Walls
* Drywall Repair
* Install/Remove Appliances
* Change Locks
* Flooring Updates
* Miscellaneous Repairs
Our Property Maintenance Services in Chicago
We Provide Property Maintenance to the Following Areas:
Cook County - Berwyn, IL | Blue Island, IL | Burbank, IL | Bridgeview, IL | Calumet City, IL | Chicago, IL | Chicago Heights, IL | Country Club Hills, IL | Countryside, IL | Des Plaines, IL | Elgin, IL | Evanston, IL | Harvey, IL | Hometown, IL | Markham, IL | Northlake, IL | Oak Forest, IL | Oak Lawn, IL | Palos Heights, IL | Palos Hills, IL | Park Ridge, IL | Rolling Meadows, IL | DuPage County - Aurora, IL | Batavia, IL | Darien, IL | Elmhurst, IL | Naperville, IL | Oakbrook Terrace, IL | St. Charles, IL | Warrenville, IL | West Chicago, IL | Wheaton, IL | Wood Dale, IL
Why Chicago Should Hire Us for Property Maintenance
Building maintenance in Chicago can become a huge task to you, especially when you own multiple rental properties. Let us take charge in making sure your buildings are kept well maintained.
With inspections, making repairs, and even removing any code violations, your Chicago building maintenance contractor is there so you don't have to be. Setting up a maintenance plan will save you the trouble of having to keep up with the house all the time. We can do the check ups for you, and keep everything looking great.
Recent Articles About Property Maintenance
- Property Maintenance and Repair Services Can Keep Your Chicago Office Or Shop in Shape
- What Is a Chicago Property Maintenance Service?